10 maart 2017

Hello Friday... let's skip Spring and go straight to Summer

We get hints of Spring with occasional sunny days. It makes me a very greedy person because now I want to skip Spring and go straight to summer. I long for the long evenings, the warmth on your skin and the easy to wear dresses. Therefor I've made a Summer mood board to keep me going for the next few months.

Wallpaper Paradise Breeze R13321 | Muuto yellow UNFOLD lamp | Wallpaper Desert gold by Hygge & West (designed by Justina Blakeney) | Pillow golden palm trees | Pillow yellow velvet | Halo by Quentin de Coster (how cool is that!) | HK Living palm lamp | Slow chair pink by Vitra looking very pretty in the home of Zilverblauw


Pink is a colour that seems to have set firmly in my mind. I love the wallpaper of the see in all shades of pink, purple and blue only I don't think I'd be brave enough to put this one up. On the other hand... try and like it or try and replace it. The yellow is (besides my kids favourite colour) also a warm sunny colour that brings instant Summer to your home.

And the pink chair comes with a bit of a story. It's found a warm and welcoming home at my blogging friend Anki's house. She has won it with a contest on the VT Wonen woon & design expo. I can say fair and square as I was there with her. Of course it makes you envious but this chair could not have found a better home than with Anki. It's made for her and I am happy that as a hard working creative she has won something this cool!!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten